We are open! We are so excited to see your smiles again! I know this time has been stressful and somewhat confusing to all, but rest assured, I have worked diligently to keep us all safe while at DentalSpa!
During the Stay At Home order, I spent countless hours reviewing guideline and recommendations set forth by the governing bodies and professional organizations. MANY of these have been a standard procedure that we follow daily for the safety of both our staff and our patients. However, we are now going above and beyond with the following additions:
- Please come by yourself to your appointment, as to minimize the number of people here at the office.
- Please come up to the office no more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment. We are going to do EVERYTHING IN OUR POWER to keep appointments running on time so you check-in and go straight back to your suite. If you are early and want to call us from your car to see if you can come up, or if we are ready – feel free to do so!
- When you check-in, you will first be asked to use hand sanitizer. Your check-in will NOT be on chrome
books/computers – the girls will ask you if there are any changes in your medical history or if you have any deletions or additions of medications since your last appointment. If you do, if you had these written down to hand to them when you come in, that would be a huge help.
- We will take your temperature with an infrared thermometer (on your forehead) when you are back in your suite. We will not work on anyone who has a temperature above 100. IF YOU HAVE HAD A FEVER, COUGH OR SHORTNESS OF BREATH IN THE 3 WEEKS PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT, PLEASE RESCHEDULE. IF IN THE 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT, YOU HAVE HAD KNOWN CONTACT WITH SOMEONE WHO TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 OR WHO HAS BEEN TOLD TO SELF QUARANTINE, OR YOU YOURSELF HAS TESTED POSITIVE OR HAS BEEN TOLD TO SELF QUARANTINE, PLEASE RESCHEDULE.
- Each operatory has a medical-grade air purifier with active carbon filters and ionizer technology. With our square footage, two are recommended for the ENTIRE office – we went above and beyond with
getting five – one for each operatory.
- Please understand we will be working very hard to get people in and out and to stay on time. We really need to limit being our normal chatty selves with you all during this time. This will be hard for all of us, but right now we need to do what is best to keep us all safe and staying on time is imperative in order to limit the number of people in the office.
- Many of the spa amenities will be not be offered now. No hand or foot massages. No circulating waterfalls. No paraffin wax treatments. We will resume these as soon as we feel it is safe!
- All appointments, with the exception of ortho and botox/filler appointments, will have a $10 PPE (personal protective equipment) fee added to them. This is to help compensate for the additional measures that have been put in place to protect us all. Unfortunately, they are not cheap and many companies have driven up the cost of these items due to high demand, including items we already used prior to this. I did not want to raise overall fees and thought this was the fairest to everyone. This cost will NOT be billed to your insurance.
We truly cannot wait to see you all. We are still accepting new patients! I assure you I have worked day and night to make sure we are all returning safely….both patients and staff. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call!