For Indianapolis dentist Dr. Amy Marckese, cosmetic dentistry is about more than creating a pretty smile. While beauty is an important consideration for cosmetic dental procedures, Dr. Marckese is equally focused on addressing health concerns and functional problems to provide comfortable, long lasting results.
Dr. Marckese puts a great deal of consideration and planning into designing your perfect smile. Dr. Marckese provides each patient with a comprehensive evaluation to look for signs of instability and wear to determine the underlying cause for cosmetic concerns. In addition, she takes the time to listen to YOUR goals and concerns and then designs a treatment plan that will create the smile of your dreams.
Why Choose Us?
One of the things that sets us apart from other cosmetic dentists in Indianapolis is our complimentary dental spa amenities. Our spa-like atmosphere is one of the ways in which we strive to make patients feel comfortable and relaxed.
Our office doesn’t look, smell, or sound like your typical dentist office. We have incorporated aromatherapy, noise canceling headphones, and support pillows into our treatment rooms. You might even forget you’re at your dentist in Indianapolis as you’re enjoying professional massages, paraffin wax hand treatments, and your favorite TV shows.
During a consultation, Dr. Marckese will evaluate your oral health, discuss your concerns and goals and determine the best treatment options to suit your needs. DentalSpa offers a wide range of cosmetic dental treatments to help patients improve their oral health and achieve the smile they desire:
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening is one of the most quick and affordable cosmetic dentistry treatments. If your concern is discolored, stained or dull teeth, ask about our teeth whitening solutions. We offer Zoom in-office teeth whitening as well as custom made teeth whitening trays wear at home.
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain Veneers are delicate shells of porcelain that are bonded to the front of teeth. They can be used to cover teeth that are misshaped, uneven, deeply discolored or to fix gaps between teeth and chipped teeth.
- Dental Crowns: Similar to porcelain veneers, dental crowns are used to cover teeth. The difference is that a dental crown covers the entire tooth rather than just the front and sides. Dental crowns are usually used when there is more significant damage or wear to a tooth, such as a broken tooth or tooth cavity.
- Cosmetic Bonding: Cosmetic Tooth Bonding is an excellent solution for patients who have minor cosmetic dental concerns. Quick and affordable, tooth bonding matches the look of natural teeth for an invisible restoration.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are for patients who have missing or hopeless teeth. Dr. Marckese is one of the leading dentists in the Indianapolis area for implant dentistry, including implant secured dentures. Whether you need a single tooth implant or implant dentures, we can take care of your smile. Learn more about the benefits of dental implants by scheduling a consultation with your dentist in Indianapolis. We can answer any questions about dental implants that you may have.
- Inlays and Onlays
Complete the Look: Botox® and Juvederm® at DentalSpa
Dr. Marckese is a member of the American Academy of Facial Esthetics and has advanced training in the injection of Botox and Juvederm. Dr. Amy can work with you to treat a range of both cosmetic and health related concerns while you visit with us for routine dental care or a smile makeover.
In addition to restoring a smooth, youthful complexion, we offer Botox injections for headaches and muscle tension, often related to TMJ disorders.
Schedule a Cosmetic Dentistry Consultation
Looking for a great Indianapolis cosmetic dentist? Contact the DentalSpa for a consultation with Dr. Amy Marckese and to learn about what cosmetic dentistry treatments are best for you. Call us at 866-486-0230 or schedule an appointment online.