Indianapolis dentist Dr. Amy Marckese-Braun offers options for replacing missing teeth using dentures, partials and implant dentures.
Types of Dentures
There are several types of dentures available at DentalSpa in Indianapolis. Dr. Marckese-Braun will assess your condition, discuss your personal goals and help you choose the type of denture that is right for you and your budget:
- Partial Denture : similar to a dental bridge, a partial denture replaces several missing teeth.
- Full Dentures: used to replace all of a person’s upper or lower teeth.
- Implant Dentures: providing the best result, implant dentures are permanently attached to the jaw using as few as four dental implants.
Benefits of Implant Supported Dentures
Implant dentures have a 95% or better success rate and equally high level of patient satisfaction. While this procedure does require a greater initial investment compared to alternatives like removable dentures or dental bridges, implant dentures offer the best long term benefits.
- Significant improvement in retention and stability
- Restores normal chewing function, meaning no restrictions on diet
- Improves long term bone health
- Allows patient to speak and smile naturally and comfortably
- No glues, adhesives, soaks or rinses